Remote (Newbury once offices open)
3 months (ongoing with potential to be perm)
Up to £550 per day (Umbrella)
Monday to Friday
The Enterprise & MNC (multinational corporate) Portfolio Marketing Lead will own the customer-focused marketing programme for an assigned portfolio of products and solutions. As a member of the Enterprise & MNC Portfolio Marketing team this role will work closely with Line of Business Product Management, Go-to-Market and Proposition teams, Sales, Marketing, Analyst Relations and other stakeholder teams to achieve the business objectives, growth and market leadership in an increasingly complex and growing global market.
You will be aligned to security portfolio so need marketing experience of security solutions with partners such as Symantec and Security services with IBM. You will be taking agreed plans, detailing them out, writing campaign briefs, coordinating product launches as well as taking a product brief and creating the positioning and messaging to take this to Large Corporate and MNC customers. You will need to be an experienced strong general marketer and quickly able to build trust from their senior stakeholders.
- Develop an insight-led marketing programme, aligned to Business objectives, that drives commercial results across the portfolio lifetime
- Create differentiated positioning & message hierarchy for portfolios, products and customer groups
- Deliver compelling content aligned to the customer buying journey
- Work with Sales, Customer Engagement and Bid teams to build a library of customer references
- Create toolkits that support sales in accelerating their pipeline and OpCos to customise campaigns and deploy locally
- Work with Marketing colleagues to – create demand generation campaigns – maintain an always-on digital presence – drive reputation through Analyst and – Thought Leadership content
- Be the lead point-of-contact for Line of Business portfolio & GTM teams
- Maintain an up-to-date activity calendar for all portfolio-related marketing activities
- Performance reporting: portfolio & marketing activities
- Security Product Marketing experience
- Results driven mindset
- Demonstrated experience in technology marketing including broader digital services such as IoT, Cloud, Unified Communications and Security
- A strong understanding of Enterprise and MNC buying segments, audiences, their needs and buying journeys
- Evidence of strong influencing skills and an ability to work across the business, proactively facilitating effective cooperation across Partners, Sales Channels and Local Markets (Operating Countries)
- Experience in designing programmes & campaigns, building content and creating customer stories that drive results
- Proven design thinking and agile experience that can be applied to complex solutions
Conversation with recruiter to assess suitability
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.