Security Operations / SecOps Assistant Manager
• You will be working as a consultant in KPMG’s expanding Security Operations practice.
• As a Security Operations consultant, you will help our clients in solving some of the key challenges faced by security operations leaders.
• The work would involve advising our clients on Security Operations Strategy, Design, Maturity Assessment, and Optimisation.
• You will get a chance to learn new skills, certifications and work with some of our key alliance partners, including some the largest security vendors in the industry
• You will be working in a dynamic environment and engage with leading companies around the world.
• Hands on experience in a Security Operations Centre
• Alternatively, consulting or advisory experience in Security Operations.
• Operational level experience in some of these domains (not all): security engineering, alert triaging, rule writing, incident response, DFIR, threat intelligence and management, vulnerability management, and security control testing
• In-depth knowledge of at least one SIEM platform or security data lake and related processes
• Knowledge of various security tools, their functions and comparisons
• Knowledge of network and cloud security fundamentals
• Ability to explain complex technical concepts in business terms
• Extensive experience in report writing and presentation
Good to have:
• Previous experience in cyber project management
• Part of a large transformation and implementation project
• Hands on experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow SecOps
• Experience with any other Incident Response or SOAR tool
• A network of other security professionals and relationships in the industry
• Any SecOps related certifications, including security vendor certifications
• Good to have – at least one of the following certifications – CISSP, CISM, CCSP, GIAC certifications or an equivalent security certifications
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.