Stanton House has partnered with a global telecommunications company who are looking for a Security Operations analyst to join their growing security team in London. This role is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is continuously evolving its business models to keep them effective in the face of increased cyber threats.
What you’ll do:
- Investigating security incidents and phishing alerts as a first responder
- Monitoring and analysing threats, Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), User Behaviour and Analytics (UBA) and Endpoint Detection Response (EDR).
- Monitoring event logs to identify attacks and threats for remediation
- Ensuring efficient remediation communications to internal users and teams regarding intrusions and compromises to the estate
- Keep up to date with the latest security, vulnerability and technology developments.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of security incidents response documentation.
- Identify internal and external malicious threats and remediate through Incident Response activities
What you’ll bring:
- A few years’ experience in security operations, security analytics or security engineering
- Some experience in investigative or incident response environments
- Excellent knowledge of computer networking and IT security, as well as common operating systems (e.g., Windows/Linux)
- Excellent knowledge of different threat scenarios, incident response and remediation techniques.
Please apply to this advert to talk with a Cyber Security specialist recruiter.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.