Hays Technology is looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join a well-established Ops team working with a comprehensive range of Security tooling.
What you will be doing:
Work with various teams to oversee and govern the updating of rules/signatures (e.g. intrusion detection/anti-virus/content blacklists) for applications
Advise on computing environment vulnerability amendments Undertake in depth analysis, and correlation across a broad range of all source data sets ensuring any irregular activity is highlighted (e.g., indications and warnings)
Aid in defining the correct measures to take in response to anomalous network activity once it has been identified and an analysis has been undertaken
Provide assistance with weekly reports of activities on a rotational basis for the SOC function Triage events pertaining to malicious activity and incidents of concern
Present summary reports of network events and activity in relation to SOC
Who you will be working for:
Our client offers expert advice on investment solutions and services and retirement to millions of customers on an international scale. They have a rich history which spans over fifty-years and is centred around core principles of doing the right thing and putting the client first. They also champion a flexible work culture and place trust in their employees to perform their role in the way that works best for them, their clients and their business.
What we are looking for:
- You will have a demonstrable knowledge of the underlying protocols including: HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SQL.
- You will have a minimum of two years working in a SOC or Incident Response role.
- Will possess experience with and a clear understanding of frontline security operations.
- Discernible experience working with security (SIEM, NetFlow, IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus).
- Experience dealing with security frameworks such as NIST and MITRE is beneficial.
- Security+, Network+, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GMON, GNFA, SSCP, OSCP are nice to have certifications.
What you will get in return:
A competitive salary with a strong package and referral bonus alongside a flexible working approach.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.