We are currently working with a Large Financial Services Business looking for a Security GRC Analyst. The business is offering a great compensation package including, comprehensive healthcare packages, flexible work spaces, and great growth potential through the business
- Maintain, review and improve security compliance reporting including compliance metrics.
- Implement and run security compliance programmes against a range of frameworks.
- Perform risk and control assessments.
- Support the update of security policies to drive a robust security controls framework.
- Collaborate across the broader security team to identify security risks and define steps for business and technology remediation.
- Work on the Security Compliance processes under direction for the ISO for Business & Regulatory Compliance.
- Intermediate experience running security compliance programmes (PCI DSS, ISO27001)
- Intermediate experience performing security audits and security risk assessments
- Strong technical background that includes a good understanding of network security, PCI-DSS control implementation and requirements
- Good experience of working in a transformation environment which is moving quickly to cloud platforms using agile methodologies.
Please get in touch if this role would be of interest.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.