LT Harper LTD
Security Engineer – DevSecOps
My client is a rapidly growing tech firm, who require a Security Engineer with a passion for automation. The Security Engineer will be working with cutting-edge technologies in an agile environment.
The idea is to continue to grow out the Security function, using AI and Machine Learning to securely develop their evolving security and pipeline.
Responsibilities of the Security Engineer (DevSecOps):
- To implement DevSecOps practices for example CI/CD, automation, and infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Securing the Cloud infrastructure within Azure
- Work closely with external and internal stakeholders to identify and mitigate security risks
- Drive the change in the SDLC and acting as a SME / Lead on App Sec & Azure Cloud security issues
- Work on automation, codifying & building security into the architecture of the tech organisation.
- Push for automated response to cybersecurity incidents that occur helping to improve the businesses security posture in the process.
Requirements of the Security Engineer (DevSecOps):
- Passion for Cyber Security
- Previous experience as a DevSecOps / Security Engineer
- Previous experience within CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Experience with SIEM tools/IAM/ISO27001 etc.
- Cloud Security – Azure
For more information on this role apply online and send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.