Up to Â£700 per day (Outside IR35)
South London / Remote
My client is a high profile Insurer, who urgently require a Security Consultant with strong Security Architecture and AWS (Cloud) Security expertise to join a major Migration Programme as the business looks to migrate Data from a legacy Platform onto an exciting new one, with a customised Toolset that interfaces with a Digital Web Platform and price comparison websites.
- Proven Security Consultant / Security Architecture experience in a large, complex Enterprise environment
- Strong AWS experience in a commercial environment
- Previous experience of Security Controls Testing
- High Level and Low Level Security Design knowledge
- Ability to hold technical conversations relating to Security and Cloud concepts
- Experience of ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Ability to understand and articulate Design reviews
- Understanding of value and if things are cost effective
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Identity Access Management, Encryption, Certificate management, Databases, Logging and Monitoring and / or Incident Management
- Exposure to Guidewire
- Exposure to Mulesoft
- Experience of working on a Data Migration Programme from old legacy systems to new
- Previous Insurance industry experience
- Immediate availability
If you’re interested in this opportunity, and have relevant experience, please apply with a latest CV ASAP.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.