Your new company
You will be working for a well known organisation who have their premises based in Milton Keynes
Your new role
- As Information Security Consultant you will be working on the Governance, Risk and Compliance of the projects.
- You will be responsible managing the supplier security related processes.
- Assisting with the transition and implementation of services between suppliers.
- Ensuring that all security related processes are identified and defined.
- Working closes with the CISO, IT Operations and project teams to ensure that the business requirements and IT Security policies are met.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in similar roles.
- CISM qualification.
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001/2
What you’ll get in return
A contract lasting three months initially, paying between £600 and £650 per day that is hybrid working and outside IR35.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.