Security Audit Tools Consultant -OpenSCAP / Snyk
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Security Audit Tools Consultant to work on an on-going outsourced programme of work with a well-known media organization.
Your new role
- Assess current risks and create steps to secure vulnerable systems
- Produce high-quality audit reports, reflecting business risk, compliance with standards
- Experience with writing OpenSCAP rules
- Experience of using Snyk tool to scan for vulnerabilities
- Experience writing code to detect or prevent vulnerabilities
- Experience in detecting cyber threats and exposing any weaknesses in cyber defences
- Develop best practices for security procedures
- Ability to plan and execute Security Audit
- Ability to produce Security audit report and explain conclusions
What you’ll get in return
As Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services & solutions, our client opens a door to a range of opportunities for progression.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.