Security Architect required for market-leading Financial Services firm. The role will be centred around managing and executing a data centre migration.
- Provide architectural consultancy on industry best practice for a range of technology solutions
- Advise on business requirements, control frameworks and design risk
- Act as SME and maintain balance between security requirements, user experience and business impact
- Engage with stakeholders across the organisation to develop relationships and the brand of Security Architecture
- Interface with program and project managers to ensure appropriate security architecture engagement as necessary
- Develop a strong interlock with the other security functions to support the transition of projects into operation with effective governance
- Ensure appropriate quality of security architecture artefacts, engagement and managing escalations should they arise
- Ensure appropriate interlock and attestation against security controls where appropriate
- Maintain engagement with Security Engineering and Operations for the management of vulnerabilities, risks, and remediation methods
- Ability to take initiative, self-motivated to work independently to deliver against project requirements
- Assure compliance with security controls to identify control gaps, develop remediation plans and determine residual risk
- Lead by example in the engagement of Security Architecture of projects across the enterprise
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as CISSP/CISM/CRISC and SABSA/TOGAF and have expert knowledge of Security Infrastructure Architecture. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Experience in regulated industries is highly advantageous but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.