This role requires a highly skilled technology expert to manage the security architecture for the Global projects that are on the roll for Flutter. The security architect will need to provide a strategic direction concerning cyber security and will work across the group to ensure we achieve our group cyber security objectives, ensuring alignment with Flutter strategy.
What you’ll be doing…
- The Security Architect will play a big part in the implementation of Flutter Group technologies, by designing standards and controls necessary to ensure the security of information assets
- Review, assess and define security requirements for the Flutter Global Projects, based on the risk appetite, international standards, compliance requirements and internal risk frameworks
- Work collaboratively with the Flutter cyber security team to understand the risk framework, along with the security controls defined for the group, divisions and brands
- Develops strategy, roadmaps and individual plans for security technologies that integrate effectively with other aspects of the technical infrastructure and software
- Work closely with vendors to understand the details of their roadmaps, gaining ‘outside-in’ best in practice thinking, to develop a futureproof Flutter Security technology roadmap
- Architect and secure design of key group infrastructure platforms across cloud, hosting, workplace, tooling and networking for the group, while following the Flutter Cyber Security principles
- Work closely and collaboratively with Flutter and divisional architects on cross-divisional initiatives
- Drive group engagement and collaboration around how to manage a secure infrastructure within each division and cross-divisionally
- Liaise with Flutter and division security leads to create a secure workplace, aligning with security controls, compliance and standards.
- Work with application and product teams across Flutter to encourage a security mindset throughout product development processes from concept to testing and implementation
- Contribute to ensure all security investment is in line with the security strategy and assisting in the prioritisation of the security programme of work.
- Use and promote software, systems and operational security design methodologies
- Embrace the group and foster a culture of knowledge share, innovation and collaboration, developing a group common capability framework and standardised ways of working.
- Maintain a commercial and cost-conscious approach, ensuring group synergies and opportunities are realised.
What we need from you…
- Extensive experience in information security with a focus on security architecture
- Must have experience as part of an enterprise architecture practice
- Experience of designing secure, large-scale, highly distributed event driven architectures
- Demonstrable impact on strategic development of technology in a medium or large sized company
- Excellent understanding of security protocols
- Awareness of current IT Security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, NIST, ISF, UKGC and Data Protection and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience on implementing security technologies (Multi-factor authentication, Singe sign-on)
- Solution and outcome focused with a proven track record in the context of Enterprise IT and Workplace Technologies
- Understanding of HR and Comms team tooling, and integrations of them with Enterprise IT/Workplace
- Experience of stakeholder management, up to and including C-suite.
- Substantial experience with core workplace technologies, such as Microsoft, Atlassian and Slack.
- Big Thinker: Constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help Flutter respond to change and shape the future; drives self and others to pursue opportunities that will create sustainable value for Flutter; contributes to the functional and the Flutter strategy, mapping and aligning efforts to strategic imperatives.
- Effective Communicator: Provides clarity on business goals; is effective in all types of communication; adjusts communication style to fit the audience; consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to inspire, energise and motivate others throughout Flutter; ensures others understand how their efforts positively impact the bigger picture; creates an environment that encourages effective communication and the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Commercially Savvy: Makes it their business to be aware and anticipate emerging external factors and changing market dynamics; constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help Flutter respond to change and shape the future; has deep understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others.
- Customer Obsessed: Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service.
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach; is adaptable and flexible when developing others encouraging them to learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.