Your new company
You will be working for a well-known and reputable company at their headquarters in Milton Keynes.
Your new role
- As a Security Architect, you’ll be assisting in the implementation of services between suppliers. You’ll also ensure that all the security related processes.
- Identifying all the security related processes.
- Put in controls where they are missing to measure the information security processes effectively.
- Work with the CISO and the wider team to ensure the service meets the requirements set by the business.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in similar roles.
- Strong knowledge in ISO27001 and GDPR.
- Understanding of risk management and risk methodologies.
- Previous experience in business transformation projects.
What you’ll get in return
A contract role paying between £625 and £675, outside IR35 and for a period of three months.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.