Our client, a historic British Financial Services firm are looking for a strong Security Architect to join the business to assist with their Response and Recovery/Threat Modelling processes on a contract basis Inside IR35.
With a demonstrable track record establishing GAP Analysis then providing a actionable roadmap of change you will be a CISSP qualified Security Architect with a strong understanding of Financial Services and the regulatory challenges within the sector.
- Architecting and implementing response and recovery processes for security events
- Playbook authoring and simulation exercises
- SME knowledge of domain technology
- Threat Modelling exposure identifying structural vulnerabilities or the absence of appropriate safeguards across people, process and technology and allow for mitigation to be proposed and prioritised.
- Architecture and engineering of layered control capabilities
- In depth understanding of Adversary Tools, Techniques and Procedures
- Broad security knowledge across technology domains and the criticality of different types of systems within an IT infrastructure
- Policies, standards and security frameworks, NIST, CIS. Strong skills to author formal documentation
- Risk and control, management, monitoring and reporting
This is an independent role and you will be expected to require guidance only in the most complex of situations. You will be ale to solve complex problems with sound judgement and in a way that is aligned to good practice and in the long-term interests of the organisation
You will also hold either a CISSP/OSCP/TOGAF/GIAC or other professional qualifications relevant to the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.