Your new company
This is a large European investment bank with an office in Central London.
Your new role
You will report directly into the Head of Enterprise and Security Services Architecture and the role will be hands on to manage a wide range of strategic and technology challenges. The client is embarking on an ambitious and complex security and cloud transformation program and you will be key to delivering those programs and meeting the firms cloud and security objectives.
- You will be leading the Enterprise and Security Services Architecture to develop consistent and high-quality service roadmaps and architectures, ensuring strategy alignment and oversight of standards and guidelines.
- You will work closely with the technical domain architects and engineers to develop and agree the target state and transitional states.
- As a senior architect you will participate in architecture state definition (target/interim), technology evaluation and strategy decision, architecture reviews, as well as identification of improvement opportunities and architecture support for department program/projects.
This role is inside IR35.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A deep understanding of enterprise and solution architecture as well as solid stakeholder management skills to drive buy-in across multiple business divisions (you must be willing to challenge the status quo). You will drive Cloud initiatives in line with the clientsâ€™ Digitalization strategy.
- A solid understanding and extensive experience within Security Architecture and hands-on experience in an architecture role (enterprise or domain architecture)
- It would be beneficial to come from a software engineering background with an outstanding understanding of modern practices and trends in Enterprise, Enabling, Cyber and IT security, technologies and frameworks.
- Experience in successful utilization and integration of enterprise workflow platforms a must.
- Knowledge of Agile, Cloud, DevOps, Open Source and a programming language is of substantial advantage as well as practical experience of driving architecture good practice and encouraging creative or forward-thinking in a traditional and modern IT environment.
What you’ll get in return
An exciting opportunity to join an international organisation working with a major European financial services organisation. Furthermore, a competitive day rate inside IR35 for this role will be offered in addition to your own dedicated Hays Consultant to guide you through every step of the application process.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.