Security Analyst Cloud Azure SIEM
Security Analyst (Cloud Azure) Reigate / WFH to £80k
Are you a Cloud focussed Security Analyst looking for an opportunity to take ownership and work on complex and interesting systems at the cutting edge of Azure technology?
You could be joining one of the world’s longest established FinTech organisations, with flexible working and a range of perks and benefits including continual professional development.
As a Security Analyst you will take a lead role in reviewing and ensuring that existing cloud security measures, processes, tooling and automation are in place including reviewing and managing firewall configuration and rule bases. You’ll react to alerts raised via SOC or SIEM and provide subject matter expertise to ensure their remediation and proactively review the security mechanisms within Azure (using tools such as Azure Defender) to bring centralised support and management of vulnerabilities across the estate.
You’ll collaborate with the Cloud Engineering team and the Vulnerability Manager in a friendly and professional environment that will enable you to develop and progress your career.
There’s a flexible work from home hybrid model, you’ll join colleagues in the Reigate office twice a week for team meet-ups and stakeholder meetings with the other three days work from home.
- You have experience in a similar cloud focussed Security Analyst position with a broad range of knowledge of recommended cloud security controls, fundamentals and best practice; ideally with a NIST, CIS or OWASP certification
- You have experience of using SIEM tools to develop security monitoring and write scripts to automate processes
- You have experience of responding to and managing incidents in cloud environments (Azure preferred but would consider other cloud platforms)
- You have experience of managing Firewalls
- You’re collaborative with excellent communication skills
Salary & benefits:
As a Security Analyst you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus:
- 25 days holiday (and ability to buy more)
- Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity / paternity packages
Apply now or call to find out more about this Security Analyst (Cloud Azure) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We’re an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.