TMT Sector Team Executive (Telecommunications, Media and Technology)
Role title: Sector Team Executive
Location: All offices
Time Requirement: Full time
KPMG goes to market on a multi-disciplinary basis, leveraging insights to provide a broad range of solutions and services to assist our clients in meeting their business objectives and addressing areas of greatest challenge.
Within the A&SM team we provide the information, tools, support and challenge required to identify, target, secure, retain and grow our relationship with our target clients, and initiate, pursue and win high-profile opportunities for the firm.
Sectors are a key strategic priority for the firm and remain a key engine for growth. Working closely with the Sector Executive to support them in achieving successful delivery of the sector sales process. The individual needs to have enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service, be comfortable with numbers and financial data and have excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Central point of contact to support the sector community in the delivery of the sector revenue target and in delivering excellent customer service
- Work closely with the Sector Executive to deliver the account planning process in the sector, produce accurate quarterly sector revenue reports and monitor performance against account and sector budget.
- Work closely with KGS to produce reporting packs
- Support with the creation of the sector marketing plan and work with the sector Marketing Manager to support its successful delivery.
- Develop a high level understanding of the market and client issues
- Be an active member of the wider Sector Exec community in order to leverage knowledge, content and best practice from other sectors and with the aim of raising the overall quality of service delivered from the Sector Execs
Skills, competencies and experience required
- Be a self-starter and a good proactive thinker
- Have the ability to prioritise work and to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Have good organisation and financial skills with a very high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop relationships within the firm and especially within client service teams
- Good at stakeholder management and communication skills, both written and oral
- Confident at using Microsoft applications, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to work with discretion due to the sensitive nature of the role
As a general rule, you’ll be expected to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum grade B GCSE (*) Maths
- Minimum grade B GCSE (*) English Language
- Minimum of 320 UCAS Tariff Points (*)
- Minimum 2:1 degree or above in any discipline
- Or candidates through the KBS apprentice scheme
Note: (*) Or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.