A proactive school administrator is needed in a secondary school in East London. Excellent opportunity to work in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Your new school: A large school in need of an organised person to carry out administrative duties. Must have good working knowledge of SIMS or similar online school packages. This is an exciting opportunity to develop in your career.
Applicants must have a DBS completed or be happy for a DBS to be put into process.
- Dealing with lunch money
- Data management
- Administrative duties
- Managing SIMS
- Logging student attendance
- Arranging meetings and taking minutes
- Implementation of school safeguarding and health and safety
- Assist with management of all school events
- Update the school’s databases and record internal data
- Assisting reception staff and office manager
- Handle staff and parent’s enquiries
- Manage registration forms and admissions
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Procurement of stationary and office supplies
- Able to work in a team
- Previous experience in a school environment
- Positive attitude
- Can manage a high workload
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to multi task and manage a high workload
Location: East London
Hours: 35 per week
Pay rate: Salary dependent on experience
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new school role, contact Chris MacDonald at [email protected] with an up-to-date CV or call 0207 259 8770 for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.