Atlantic Inertial Systems Limited, Clittaford Road, Southway, Plymouth, PL6 6DE
A new Sales Manager position has arisen within our Joint Venture business
Silicon Sensing Systems, Ltd. to support the company in growing its inertial products business in North America and Europe.
Silicon Sensing is an established and successful high-tech MEMS inertial sensor and systems company with locations in the UK and Japan. It specialises in the development and manufacture of precision MEMS gyroscopes, accelerometers and inertial measurement units (IMUs) for the commercial, industrial and aerospace markets.
The company is launching new products and expanding its market share; we are looking for an enthusiastic and capable individual to work within the existing sales team based in Plymouth, UK with frequent UK and international travel to support customer visits and to represent the company at trade shows and conferences. Whilst this role is to be based in Plymouth, remote working will be considered in exceptional circumstances.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Key Account Management
- Identify and develop new sales leads, prepare winning proposals and close major sales prospects
- Engage with new and prospective customers to understand their requirements and qualify both the short and long term opportunities for Silicon Sensing
- Collect the ‘Voice of the Customer’ and liaise with internal engineering teams to ensure new product developments cater for market needs
- Analyse markets; e.g. size, location, trends, etc.
- Liaise closely with Silicon Sensing engineering and project staff to align product developments with customer applications
- Contribute to the general brand awareness and promotion
- Develop a working knowledge of relevant industry and competitor activity
- Assist with business forecasting and planning
- Liaise with staff in the U.K. and Japan
The successful candidate will be results driven, self-motivated, confident and have excellent people skills. Ideally qualified to degree level, the candidate will be commercially astute and be able to demonstrate they have personally achieved major business development results, preferably within an international engineering environment, e.g. electronics/sensors. In the absence of a degree, relevant experience will be considered. He or she will report directly to the Silicon Sensing Business Development Manager in the U.K.
Ideally the successful will have experience of working with or selling MEMS and/or inertial sensors or selling navigation sensors or systems
In return, we offer a competitive salary together with a suite of benchmark benefits including membership of BUPA, Annual Leave Buy/Sell, Employee and Family Assistance Programme, employee discounts, and much more, all working within a culture based on positive assumptions in an exceptionally safe, clean and modern working environment.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.