Sales Lead – Space & C5ISR
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
The Digital Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future. We solve problems for our customers by bringing together great minds, working together to make the world a safer place. We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cybercrime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation and digitally transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
We’re part of BAE Systems, the global Defence and Security Company and have around 5000 employees in 16 countries across UK & Europe, Asia Pacific & the Middle East. BAE Systems Digital Intelligence targets six primary market sectors: Defence, Space, C5ISR, National Security, Government & Critical National Infrastructure. We have a particular domain focus into Cybersecurity, Cross Domain Solutions and Digital Transformation. We will deliver these capabilities to Five Eye Militaries and Governments through our Azalea Project.
As a member of our Digital Intelligence division, you’ll truly get to work on some of the most challenging cyber security problems in the world. This role requires you to hold NV2 clearance due to the project need.
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Business Development professional where you will play a pivotal role in developing relationships and growing pipeline for our Defence & Space business. You will be accountable to the Head of Business Development – Defence & Space for the management of Space & C5ISR opportunities throughout the capture realisation process. You will contribute to the overall business strategy success through the provision of highly astute market and competitor insight and Integrated Capture Team leadership.
Support National Security and Government & Critical National Infrastructure Portfolios.
- Establish, develop, manage and lead pipeline generation aligned with the business strategy within the Space & C5ISR market sector
- Establish, manage and develop key Space & C5ISR stakeholder relationships with clients, partners and BAE Systems Group, particularly DI UK and BAESA. The level of seniority of stakeholder relationships will be General Manager, up to Executive level within the Defence Industry sector.
- Manage all Space & C5ISR opportunities within Salesforce in line with sales governance and process requirements including the BAE Systems-Digital Intelligence Qualification Review, Solution Review and Approval Review process
- Accountable to Head of BD Defence & Space for the end-to-end management ofSpace & C5ISR opportunity and leads, including conversion of qualified leads utilising the Miller Heiman Blue Sheet process and DI Australia’s tailored score card & Compelling Value Proposition methodologies
- Inform Head BD Defence & Space on Space & C5ISR market trends, changes in business practices/technology, competitor analysis, perspectives and opinions
- Establish and lead Integrated Capture Teams (ICT) as required to pursue and capture major Space & C5ISR opportunities
- Vertical DI Australia Strategy contribution
- Skilled in leading win strategy and solution development, typically in high value and/or strategic captures
- Strong Customer Relationship Management for the local business unit/sector and champions a customer focused approach
- Expereicne in leading the construction of compelling business cases ranging from tactical to strategic level, with support from BD Lead – Defence
- Bid Management, able to manage mid to high level strategic business cases aligned to strategy and you will play a pivotal role in developing relationships and growing
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Digital Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.