UK033-Havant, United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation, is on the lookout for a Sales Development / Commercial Specialist to join the WASP Business Unit in Havant, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Technical customer liaison
- Support commercial customer liaison
- Generating technical sales proposals and contracts including the creation of supporting data
- Carry out initial risk assessments for new projects and programs quoted
- Providing technical support for Sales Engineers and internal sales team members
- Convey customer requirements to internal project teams at value stream gate reviews
- R&D technical support for business development
- Produce supporting costs and data packages for new projects and associated support with sales department process
- Create departmental specific metric packages – Monthly strategic opportunity and other departmental metric reporting
Experience and Skills
- Customer specification review and interpretation
- Ability to present technical information
- Organised and analytical
- A high standard of customer presentation and interaction required
- Engineering related business-to-business sales experience (desirable)
- Aerospace industry experience (desirable)
- Contract development experience (desirable)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
Engineering & Technology:
Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn’t be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers – a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way – the right way – to achieve what others can only dream of.
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition, we provide a valuable Employee Assistance Programme, the ability to buy holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.