BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
BAE Systems Digital Intelligence is home to 4,800 digital, cyber and intelligence experts. We work collaboratively across 16 countries to collect, connect and understand complex data, so that governments, nation states, armed forces and commercial businesses can unlock digital advantage in the most demanding environments.
The Digital Intelligence division of BAE Systems delivers solutions which protect and enhance the connected world. Everything we do creates a safer future.We want to solve problems for our customers and by bringing together great minds, we can work together to make the world a safer place.
- Full time role based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Working from home options considered, with 40% of time expected at the office location
The Geospatial eXploitation Products (GXP) Team within Digital Intelligence is a small multi-national and multi-cultural team based out of disparate geographical locations and the work culture is akin to a start-up. GXP has experienced significant growth over the past ten years. The Sales Coordinator (SC) serves as a contributing member of the International BAE Systems Advanced GEOINT Systems (AGS) Customer Engagement team primarily supporting business in the APAC region. The SC position is responsible for coordinating sales-related activities for both existing and new customer engagements, and would report directly into the Head of International Operations. This is an ideal position for those seeking a second role following graduation.
Objectives of this Role:
Sales Coordinator contributes by supporting business development managers, sales engineers and solution engineers working on complex sales cycles. They will ensure existing customers renew their support contracts, and will work with customers to understand their requirements & budgets, maintaining excellent customer relationships throughout.
- Create and optimize reports using CRM tools
- Create and update Dashboard reports in CRM
- Liaise with Sales and Solution Engineers to ensure full and accurate information is maintained for every sales opportunities in CRM
- Set and coordinate weekly meetings with Customer Engagement teams
- Provide secretarial duties at business meetings
- Assist in preparing customer’s quotation for Sales and Solution Engineers
- Provide statistical analysis reports using the CRM tool to inform and advise senior management on sales opportunities and market trends presented in PowerPoint format
- Initiate and follow-up of all contact with customers to discuss Upgrade Entitlement (UE) requirements within the APAC region and pursue negotiations leading to successful sale
- Maintain customer records within CRM with respect to UE and POC details
- Search, review and recommend potential RFI, RFP and tenders on websites and notify the Customer Engagement Team for further action
- Ensure and maintain compliance in accordance to company’s policies, procedures and business processes
- Maintain commercial documents in CRM and send notification reminder prior to document expiration
- Provide follow up on exports and system integrator approval by going through the process and verify documents for management action
- Ensure the Customer Engagement team have sufficient pre event/conference support
- Liaise with Marketing team on events, e.g. GXP Customer Conference and partner events
- Liaise with Partners by providing support on ad-hoc events and activities
- Organize any regional User Conference, workshop or team building activities and provide full admin support throughout the event
- Maintain inventories of all marketing items and brochures, re-ordering as necessary
- Liaise with the US Finance team on customer invoicing matters
- Maintain and add new items to the International product price list where required
- Prepare welcome pack to on-board new starters
- Compile bi-weekly business update reports and monthly newsletter
- Maintain a proper online filing system
- Any other ad-hoc and miscellaneous tasks as required
A strong candidate will have some or all of the following:
- A Bachelor Degree in business administration or related discipline
- At least 3+ years experiences in sales orientated business environment
- Demonstrable computer software literacy which must include proficiency in Microsoft Office, and at least one Customer Relationship Management database, preferably Salesforce
- Good administrative, organizational, project coordination and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in the English language (written, oral, idiomatically)
- Good understanding of different cultures and fully inclusive attitude
- Agile, flexible and a can do attitude
- Sales and customer service skills
- European languages in addition to English
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment and meeting datelines
- Ability to lead and engage in customer communications with minimal direction
- Ability to develop business relationships with end-users, business managers and procurement organizations
- The role is part of an international/global team where flexibility in working hours (as needed) is expected
- Ability to gain knowledge of the Geospatial industry and regulations if not already familiar
But by far the most important attributes for the successful candidate will be the willingness to learn, flexibility and the drive to make a success of the role.
About BAE Systems Digital Intelligence:
We help nations, governments and businesses around the world defend themselves against cyber-crime, reduce their risk in the connected world, comply with regulation, and transform their operations. We do this using our unique set of solutions, systems, experience and processes.
Our success is down to our people. The changing nature of our business means that we’re constantly looking for the brightest talent to help us fulfil our ambitions. As an experienced professional, we’ll entrust you with responsibility; this means that you’ll have customer contact, variety and support from day one.
We'll encourage and support you to develop your skills and reward you as you grow. Whatever your area of expertise, you'll be much more than just a job title; you'll be an integral part of the business where your individual contribution makes a difference every day. Great minds deserve great rewards, so we also offer a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. Staying competitive in today’s global marketplace requires an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
Life at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day.
By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance well-being.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
Division overview: Capabilities
At BAE Systems Digital Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and Capabilities is the engine that keeps the business moving forward. It is the largest area of Digital Intelligence, containing our Engineering, Consulting and Project Management teams that design and implement the defence solutions and digital transformation projects that make us a globally recognised brand in both the public and private sector.
As a member of the Capabilities team, you will be creating and managing the solutions that earn us our place in an ever changing digital world. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.