SailPoint Identity Consultant
LT Harper LTD
SailPoint Identity Consultant
Job Title: SailPoint Identity and Access Management Consultant
Location: Belgium/ Netherlands/ Luxembourg
Are you looking for a new role within identity? To work for a variety of clientele in various industries? Looking to improve your technical skills and perhaps even learn some new tools? Look no further, this is the role for you!
Currently seeking IAM consultants in the Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg area to join a vibrant and open team who are looking to provide top notch service to all clients. This role has come about due to accelerated growth in the company’s pipeline and reach. This role will give you the opportunity to consult several clients through project life cycles, to build relationships, and make a name for yourself within Identity and Access Management. This ideal candidate will be able to travel to the office 2-3 times per week (but this negotiable!)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Sailpoint identity solutions, across a variety clients and proprietary tooling.
- Collaborate with engineering and business teams to facilitate delivery.
- Input and guidance to security related technical architecture and design decisions.
- Advising on remediation of security issues and processes to address root causes.
- Security administration and auditing of privileged systems access, maintenance of existing solutions, including operational improvements.
- Identification, quantifying and tracking of cyber security risks across the organisation
- Gathering and analysing cyber threat intelligence to identify relevant emerging risks in regards to Identification and Access Management
- Development and maintenance of digital identity security processes and procedures
- Participation in the evaluation and piloting of security products and services and in the creation, maintenance and implementation of security policies and standards
Qualifications and Experience
- 4+ years of Identity and Access Management experience, including delivery experience.
- Experience of design and delivery of SailPoint or related to an Identity Provider, e.g. CyberArk, OneIdentity, Active Directory, Okta, Ping, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in networking and associated protocols as well as cloud security
- Understanding of risk management, including quantification and remediation.
- Strong identity knowledge, including Privileged Access Management, Role Based Access Control and Identity Governance.
- A desire to learn, and ability to apply technical security knowledge to new and unfamiliar areas.
- Experience of fulfilling a client facing security consulting role or business facing security role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for improving processes through scripting or automation
If this sounds like it could be the right fit for you, please apply or contact me directly! I am eager to speak with all IAM SMEs in the Benelux area.
Emma Treacy- 02080571934 or email@example.com
LT Harper is an equal opportunities employer, and we are firm believers that everyone has the right to feel valued and safe in their place of work. Therefore, we welcome the unique contributions that everyone can bring. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment irrespective of race, religion, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age and disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.