Risk Management (FinTech)
Hays are excited to be recruiting for a Risk Analyst to join a recognised FinTech company in London.
Reporting directly into the CRO you will primarily be focussed on non-financial/ operational risk, however there will be elements of both Market and Credit risk.
Responsibilities will include;
• Support with the development and integration of the Risk Management Framework, Risk Appetite Statements and Risk Policies and Procedures across the various business activities
• Support the risk team with the bottom up risk mapping process (RCSA) across the various business activities / functions of the group as well as the top down risk mapping process.
• Assist with developing the group’s control environment, leading to an enhanced risk and control approach.
• Support in the collation, on-going monitoring and interpretation of key indicators and their respective thresholds across the business activities
• Work with the group risk team to assist in the identification of emerging risks and correlations.
• To contribute to a strong governance structure and risk management in all legal entities and where appropriate, ensuring implementation of best practice across the group.
• Contribute to a strong governance structure and risk management in all legal entities and where appropriate, ensuring implementation of best practice across the group.
Experience expected, will include;
• Operational risk, including cyber and business continuity
• Management and understanding of market and credit risk
• Conduct risk
• Reputation Risk
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.