About the Team
Our Cyber Risk Quantification team sits within the Risk Modelling Services (RMS) practice, working hand in hand with our specialist Cyber Security teams to assign a monetary value to our clientsâ€™ Cyber Risks. Our work includes:Â
- Designing rigorous, bespoke Cyber Risk modelling approaches to meet the requirements of particular client and business contexts
- Building & implementing Cyber Risk tools and models in a variety of platformsÂ
- Working with our partner teams to embed our modelling into clientsâ€™ risk management and Cyber Security decision making
- Working with our Threat Intelligence team to remain up to date with the threat landscapeÂ
- Building reports and presentations for our clients on their risk profile and potential remediatory actions
- Presenting our models and approaches to prospective clients
- Engaging in thought leadership and conference presentations to promote our team
The wider RMS team is made up of over 15 partners and 300 professional staff; we are a team of modelling specialists who support government, private sector and financial services clients to better understand and manage various types of risk. Our Cyber Security practice is one of the largest in the UK, working closely with the leading experts, researchers, tech vendors and government agencies in the field, and serving some of the largest and most complex clients in the world.Â
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Manager to help develop our suite of models, to deliver risk quantification solutions to clients and to contribute to the growth of our business. The candidate will have a particular focus on Cyber Risk quantification, model building and in delivering to clients. There is a need to build our capability in this area in response to the growing demand for quantification solutions in industry.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in Cyber Risk quantification.
- Experience in designing model methodologies (ideally in risk or in catastrophe modelling)
- Experience in building/implementing models (eg using Excel, VBA or Python)
- Experience in delivering work to clients
- A strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- A keen interest in Cyber Security, and an up to date knowledge of the latest events, trends and developments
- Ability to work in an agile manner on a variety of projects at any given time
- Ability and appetite to work in a fast past, market leading team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written and influencing skills
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Not the role for you?
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here: www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.