Location Remote (based in Newbury)
Contract 3 months
Rate £400-450 per day through umbrella
Hours Monday to Friday
Due to recent growth in the network area, our client is looking for a Sr Technical Recruiter to deliver the end-to-end resourcing activities. You will be responsible for supporting with the continual development of the talent attraction mission and act as a positive ambassador for our client’s employer brand.
- Ensure effectively resourcing delivery aligned to business hiring requirements, core resourcing KPIs and FY forecast. Delivering relevant, diverse candidates to the business in a timely manner.
- Personal ownership of end-to-end resourcing activities
- Build/manage the relationship with key business stakeholders, HR Business Partners (HRBP), Centres of Expertise and external suppliers.
- Ensure that the quality of hires is continuously improved, raising the capability and potential of those recruited to meet the business objectives and our client’s UK talent agenda.
- Ensure resourcing delivery meets short- and long-term needs of key stakeholders.
- Act as a recruitment expert, providing insight and advice to the business and wider HR team.
- Build strong and effective relationships with key business stakeholders, the HRBP teams’ external providers to facilitate the delivery of resourcing requirements.
- Full 360 cycle recruitment experience, delivering effective recruitment campaigns and solutions to meet business needs within agreed budget, KPIs and timescales.
- Strong evidence using direct recruitment methods, with strong social media sourcing expertise.
- Experience in ATS
- Experience in recruiting for technical ability, Cyber or security roles
- Thorough understanding of employment legislation, specifically relating to recruitment.
- Evidence of developing strong stakeholder relationships through a consultative and inclusive approach in a matrix environment
- Strong operational focus, combined with commercial and business acumen
- A commercial outlook – able to conceptualise resourcing strategy aligned to achieving business objectives. Driving Key HR priorities, delivery against forecast and measure output.
- Must have vast experience using LinkedIn recruiter
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.