Remote Microsoft Sentinel Consultant (SC)
Your new company
Our client supports companies on their journey to digital transformation. They deliver digital technology to some of the world’s greatest organisations. They deliver full lifecycle maintenance services and on-site technical expertise covering a wide array of technology from workplace to network infrastructure and everything in between.
Your new role
SECURITY CLEARED ROLE
£450 per day (INSIDE IR35)
Start: 09 Jan 2023
End: 17 Feb 2023
Fully remote working
The configuration (including log collection, use of host based agents and enablement of automated response) of CAA’s monitored infrastructure in order to support detection of and response to cyber security incidents. Details include:
- Engage with project teams to identify required configurations to support detection of and response to cyber security incidents
- Implement required configurations in a prototype environment, supporting proof of concept of detection and response scenarios. This will involve creation of new configurations and, as well as amendment of existing configuration.
- Maintain configuration records for successfully prototyped scenarios in Git
- Replicate configuration from successfully prototyped scenarios into the test environment
- Test the impacts of configuration changes on the performance and resource utilisation of monitored infrastructure
- Input log collection configuration information into CAAs change approval process and representing D&R perspectives within Change Advisory Board meetings where requested
- Deploy log collection configuration to CAA’s production environment, using existing configuration management processes and tools including Terraform, Powershell and Group Policy
- Document log collection configuration within Operations Handbooks and Logging Standard
- Handover the working approach to the above processes to a Business As Usual function on project completion
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.