Regulatory Cyber Assurance Senior Inspector
Regulatory Cyber Assurance Senior Inspector Home Working/Cardiff/London/Glasgow , 37 HOURS PER WEEK
Your new company
You will be working within a well-established energy and utility auditing company, who has a culture of inclusion that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices and experiences of their colleagues. It fuels innovation and helps ensure we can best represent the consumers and the communities we serve. Everyone is welcome – and is a inclusive workplace. You will be Operating as a Regulatory Security Assurance Senior, providing cyber assurance across Operators of Essential Services (OES) with high strategic impact to GB critical national infrastructure.
Your new role
- Write and maintain high quality inspections and audit reports, providing analysis and outcomes, Providing scrutiny of audit reports, assessment reports, improvement plans and incident reports.
- Provide advice and guidance to the DGE sector on the compliance with the NIS regulations and ensuring through inspections, audits and testing that OES maintain compliance.
- Deliver a set of inspections and audits in line with the NIS regulations.
- Support the assurance programme and projects in developing, drafting and/or reviewing framework, policies, guidance, procedures, and risk assessments where necessary for the company to operate as Competent Authority.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in understanding cyber risk assessments and methodologies in relation to OT and IT of Critical National Infrastructure environments, and the application of appropriate and proportionate controls across people, process, and technology to mitigate risk
- Proven client-facing experience with strong negotiation, advising and coaching skills across a wide range of cyber security best practices, cyber risk assessment and cyber regulation.
- Knowledge of IEC62351 and/or NIST 800-82 in CNI.
- Understanding cyber risk assessments and methodologies in relation to OT and IT of Critical National Infrastructure environments, and the application of appropriate and proportionate controls across people, process, and technology to mitigate risk.
- Experience in industrial control system engineering and/or cyber security or any associated qualification such as, but not limited to, CEng, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Expert, relevant degree or equivalent professional experience.(LEAD)
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary £43,650 -£67,199 DOE
- Hybrid and Flexible Working options (Home working, Cardiff, London, Glasgow)
- Civil Service pension membership 25%-27%
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
• Enhanced maternity /paternity pay
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.