Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking an IMS Airport Regional Sales Manager. This role will be remote based and depending upon experience, we will be looking for this person to cover either Southern Europe, Western Europe or Central Europe. This will be determined when the suitable candidate has been identified.
This key role will drive the business development/sales for specified region(s) within EMEA Airports reporting to the Head of Sales/Account Management for EMEA Airport Solutions; a key area of growth for the IMS Business.
- Build a rapport with key decision makers (C level) within the Airport and Airline community and lead all sales efforts
- Be responsible for sales in your specified region within EMEA Airports to successfully meet sales goals.
- Be accountable to achieve near and long-term sales and financial objectives, includes pursuit of new customers
- Develop a strategic capture plan for winning new business and increasing revenue within the current customer base by maintaining a strong executive level relationship and making customers aware of new products, product enhancements and services being offered by Collins Aerospace.
- Establish and maintain relationships at executive level with industry and customer organisations. Leverage those relationships to enhance Collins Aerospace standing and to exchange information on trends and strategies.
- Assist and support the business unit with preparing capture plans and acting as capture team leader.
- Ensuring that sales pipeline remains full with projects and qualified business opportunities.
Experience / Skills:
- Demonstrable relevant and successful sales management experience within IT or Aviation Industry, preferably both.
- Excellent sales skills and sales leadership capabilities; exceptionally strong negotiation and consultation skills.
- Solid track record of both direct and indirect sales (targeted) achievements within IT services
- Proven ability to engage at middle, senior and c-level management structures
- Sound financial skills and commercial awareness, possibly with P&L experience
- An articulate and effective communicator with demonstrated negotiation skills across multiple services and functions
- Experienced to function effectively in an international environment
- Ability to respond and work well under pressure and change
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Ability to travel at least 50% of time
- Location: TBC – Southern Europe, Western Europe or Central Europe
- Airports/Airlines experience
- Multiple language abilities
What we offer:
- Commitment to healthy worklife balance
- Flexible working from Day 1
- Family Friendly and Wellbeing policies
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including car/allowance
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Remote working
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.