BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
As a Recruitment Marketing Specialist you will work closely with various stakeholders on Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding projects. Helping drive the overall Recruitment Marketing and Employer Brand strategy, you will work on content design and creation for internal channels and external audiences including our online platforms, campaigns and events. You will be responsible for bringing our brand to life and taking our ideas and bringing them to life.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and can be based from one of our main UK offices including Guildford, Gloucester, Leeds and Manchester, however may be predominantly home based with travel to the office as it is required and when it is safe to do so. Occasional UK travel may be required.
What you’ll be doing
Listed below are some of the typical activities undertaken:
• Working closely with the rest of the Recruitment Brand and Marketing team help to plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding Strategy to attract high-quality applicants on projects and specific recruitment campaigns as well as increase our brand recognition as an employer of choice for candidates.
• Build relationships with the Recruitment Team and key stakeholders across the business such as Marketing, Comms, HR, and the broader organisation, to understand the needs of the business and create compelling stories and campaigns.
• Proactively seek out opportunities for content creation across the business and link to current hiring needs and campaigns.
• Create engaging job descriptions; branding, communications and messaging plans.
• Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry; Identify relevant market trends to map top relevant talent, keep abreast of new trends in social media channels, identifying the tactics and platforms that will be most effective in reaching our desired target audience.
• Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community.
• Monitor online platforms and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers.
• Design and plan recruiting events.
• Track, measure and report on campaign results, generating monthly updates for company’s leadership about key recruitment marketing metrics; performance and ROI.
What we’re looking for
• Previous experience in a similar Recruitment Markeing role from an in-house, agency or RPO environment, or applications from someone with a Marketing, Advertising, Branding, or Communications background would be welcome.
• A strong knowledge and passion for Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing or Internal/External Comms and Branding.
• A team player with a flexible and supportive approach.
• Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the business, both internally and externally.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Experience working across multiple geographical locations
• Attention to detail and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
• Fluent English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and marketing software (Design, Video Editing, Content Management Systems CMS, Customer/Candidate Management Systems CRM).
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree.
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Corporate Functions
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the business could not operate without all the dedicated work of our Corporate Functions teams. From Finance & Operations through Communications & Marketing, to HR and Site Operations and more, our Corporate Functions enable our divisions to implement ground-breaking digital transformations and crucial defence software.
As part of Corporate Functions, you will be supporting and partnering with our global business from the backline, being a strategic advisor within your specialist area, and ensuring the business runs smoothly and efficiently. We all have a role to play in defending our clients; and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.