We are expanding our team in the South East and are now recruiting for a Client Engagement Manager to continue our fast growth in the Public Sector IT Contracting market.
Hays Technology is the fastest growing sector within Hays globally and we are continuing on our ambitious growth journey to support a Technology industry that is booming! Our South East Technology business has been one of the fastest growing in the UK over the last five years.
We are now recruiting for experienced recruitment consultants to further build our IT Contracting business by leading business development activities and managing new clients, selling solutions such as James Harvard and seeking out opportunities for PSL and MSP supply.
Our South East Offices include some of the most sought-after locations in the UK with established Technology teams in Bournemouth, Brighton and Basingstoke. Bournemouth and Brighton are prime beach locations with vibrant technology communities and Basingstoke an urban location surrounded by countryside, all have excellent transport links into London and are well supported with economic investment and can boast a range of organisations covering AI, Data, eCommerce, Cyber, IoT, MedTech and Fintech as well as a healthy Public Sector organisations and well-connected start-up communities. Hays are investing globally to ensure that we further cement our place as the leading Technology recruiter worldwide. The pace of change is rapid here at
Hays and along with our continued growth throughout the recent pandemic, we have also delivered a full rebrand for Hays Technology, a future hybrid working model, moving our world-class training programme online as well as an ongoing renewed commitment to supporting wellbeing and ED&I initiatives.
Your new role
As a CEM, your job will include:
- Meeting and contacting new and existing clients to win businesses
- Selling solutions to clients including James Harvard, PSL and MSP.
- Managing existing clients and looking for opportunities to expand Hays’ supply.
- Working closely with the Recruiters in the team to ensure that relevant talent pipelines are developed.
- Using social media channels for client attraction and engagement
- Leveraging off existing relationships within Hays to win new business
- Maintaining existing client relationships through regular interaction and meetings
- Working towards targets and KPI’s created to ensure your success in the business
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you’ll need to succeed
You will be an experienced recruitment consultant with a track record of successful business development. Your experience could be from a technology-based recruitment background but we would also consider other sectors. You will be able to demonstrate exceptional client management skills, and have the organisation and drive to open doors with new clients and orchestrate Hays resources to ensure exceptional delivery.
What you’ll get in return
The Hays Technology specialism is a major part of the Hays investment plan. As a member of the team you will have the opportunity to work within a fast-paced and outcome focused environment with rapid career progression!
You will also receive:
- Direction from highly experienced Technology Directors
- Detailed learning of innovative solutions and service lines
- Continuous learning and development, both professionally and personally
- A competitive package
- The chance to grow your career exponentially
- Our Technology specific tools which enable you to open doors with candidates and clients
- Be part of the global technology boom and join the fastest-growing sector within Hays!
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.