UK016-Kilkeel, United KingdomJOB TITLE: Quality Manager
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week.
SALARY: Salary dependant on skills & experience
LOCATION: Kilkeel, Co Down
KEY ROLE RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Responsible for coordinating activities required to deliver customer satisfaction and meet world-class quality standards and targets
- To ensure that the products built meet both external and internal requirements, including regulatory compliance and customer expectations
- Monitor and advise on quality performance, producing data and reports on performance measured against set indicators
- Liaising with other departments and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that QMS requirements are fully understood and met.
- Lead problem resolution process in a cross-functional environment that supports customer/production needs and delivers robust containment, root cause and implementation of corrective/preventative actions
- Identify, lead and support delivery continuous improvement projects
- Resource planning and allocation to meet operational demand and quality requirements
- Lead and develop Quality team members to ensure successful delivery of business & quality objectives
- Promote achievement of quality goals and continuous improvement throughout the organisation
- Ensure that the set QA objectives and metrics are achieved e.g. Policy Deployment, CAS (Commercial Aircraft Segment) and Kilkeel KPI’s, Customer and Program Specific NPI targets
- Define and agree standards and local quality procedures that clearly define quality methods for staff to apply
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
- Identify relevant quality-related training needs and deliver training
- Ensure effective operation of a 5S across the quality function
- Drive process compliance throughout the business, taking ownership of the processes for which you are responsible.
- Monitor the effectiveness of QMS through internal audits, agreeing with the relevant managers any corrective action
- Ensure effective support of NPI programme requirements focused on delivery of products to meet specification and customer needs
- Support/manage customer visits and assessments
- Support/manage external audits from third and second parties
Interested candidates must clearly outline how they meet the criteria in their CV submission:
- 3 years’ relevant experience in a Quality, Engineering or Operations role gained in a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Third level qualification in Quality, Engineering or other related field or, a Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a Quality, Engineering or Operations gained in a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- 2+ year’s relevant experience in a people management role.
- Have a solid understanding and experience of ISO9001/AS9100.
- Have relevant experience in applying problem solving and improvement methodologies e.g. 8D, Six Sigma etc.
- Understanding and experience of New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Relevant experience of working within the Aerospace Industry.
Please note, it is the candidate’s responsibility to clearly outline how they meet the criteria on their CV required for this role as it will be used for shortlisting purposes.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.