- Ensure continuing regulatory compliance via review, maintenance and development of quality systems documentation.
- Ensure continuing compliance by internal audits across departments in accordance with relevant QMS document.
- Support the internal audit programme to relevant standards.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance the Business Management systems to meet certification requirements, the needs of customers, the business and its stakeholders.
- Review and/or update Processes, Procedures, work instruction and forms ensuring common ways of working across the business
- Arrange and undertake all audit activities within the business.
- Coordinate / facilitate the resolution of corrective actions resulting from audits finding.
- Provide a timely series of audit reports, with clear actions on any identified failings using Q-Pulse
- Validate incoming FAI parts and paperwork
- Manage non-conformance through NCR and 8d problem solving
- Support root cause and corrective action activities
- Support business processes and personnel in continuous improvement activities in addition to providing information concerning product and process quality performance.
- Support MRB meetings and actions
- Support auditees to ensure effective closure of audit actions
- Manage the implementation of short term functional objectives and KPI’s.
- Ensure all quality data is captured and analysed against targets taking action on adverse variation to standard.
- Any other reasonable duties
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.