Crompton Technology Group Limited, Chalker Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 4XD
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Quality Engineer to join the team in Banbury.
This position reports to the Quality Manager and you will join the Composites Value Stream where you’ll play a pivotal role in identifying, planning and implementing key projects to improve quality, reduce cost and increase productivity.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Quality ranks and create the next generation of aerospace products. Together, we will move the world forward!
- Support the engineering team in the development of procedures, process flow diagrams, control plans, FMEA, SPC on Aerospace and Defence projects
- Support the operations & engineering teams in establishing processes and procedures for new product introduction and serial production
- Help with the introduction of development projects into large volume production
- Be involved in the development of quality on New Product Introduction (NPI) projects, including control plans
- Interface with operations quality clinics and Internal teams for all value stream related quality issues
- Ensure full containment of all quality related issues is conducted both internally and at associated sites in a timely manner
- Lead and facilitate robust RRCA to drive quality improvements
- Support the quality management system to ensure compliance
- Ensure critical QNs are actioned through 8D’s and other problem solving tools
- Support the reduction of non-conformances from within the Value Stream ensuring zero repeated escapes
- Support Zero Defect Initiative across key products / processes
- Report out as required on key actions and road blocks preventing effective closure of8D’s
- Produce appropriate Metrics & Reports to facilitate continuous improvement & clearly communicate actions & progress
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of quality requirements and contractual flow downs
- Experience having worked with Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Ability to identify and resolve problems using Quality toolbox
- Application of measurement, analysis or continuous improvement tools
- Root Cause and Corrective Action practitioner using 8D process or similar
- PC literate – capable user of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Be highly motivated, with a strong ability to use own initiative
- A team player able to work within a multi-disciplinary team
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.