Quality Assurance Test Lab Associate
Location – Portsmouth
NB Start date Oct 21, interviews to begin mid June onwards
The Quality Assurance Test Lab Associate is responsible for testing new and modified eLearning courses to ensure the technical stability, functional correctness and compliance to industry standards of the courses as part of an integrated Course Modernisation Design and Development team in the Portsmouth office. The courseware will be produced for training support services into the Royal Navy.
Additional responsibilities will include assisting in the development of procedures, setup and operate computer equipment with multiple operating systems, observe, analyse and report test data/results; and when appropriate, make necessary adjustments to achieve desired results.
- Excellent attention to detail to accurately identify and report issues found during testing cycle
- Work closely with Instructional Designers and Subject Matter Experts to understanding of project-specific standards
- Interface daily with Instructional Designer to communicate and forecast completion dates of courses being tested
- Conduct function, platform and SCORM testing on eLearning courses using the required platforms and browsers
- Document all inconsistencies and technical errors in a consistent manner
- Demonstrated experience in debugging eLearning courses using a variety of browsers and development tools
- Working knowledge of the latest development tools, such Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline 360, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work independently and follow written procedure. to produce reports
- Ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting schedule, cost and quality controls
- Proficiency using all modern browsers; IE, Chrome, Edge, etc.
- Proficiency using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Limited travel to support development and validation of course materials
- Valid driving license required
- Ability to work with a diverse group of professionals across multiple functions to ensure project requirements are met
- Ability to work with Virtual team members
- Knowledge of the SCORM Courseware standard
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.