BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are recruiting for additional Project Managers. Candidates must be eligible for SC clearance due to the nature of customers we work for.
Our Project Managers are typically required to:
- Mobilise and build required capability including the best available resources on contract award, maintaining this approach throughout project execution, providing leadership to project and programme based staff, with management of suppliers, subcontractors and associates where required.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (external and internal customers) and actively manage the customer’s expectations through appropriate communications, reporting, assurance and governance.
- Shape and plan the project, including the overall schedule and governance with selection and/or application of appropriate methodologies, processes and tools; refining and enhancing the project schedule, resources, estimates and costs to complete and the execution against an agreed schedule, milestones and cost baseline.
- Demonstrate pro-active management of internal and external key project controls including (but not limited to) RAID, financials (including margin, forecast costs to complete, technical and management contingency, revenue and capital cost), quality, scope and schedule performance, ensuring delivery of the agreed scope against the agreed contract, acceptance criteria, SLAs and change requests.
- Continually refine and enhance the project schedule, resources, estimates and costs to complete and the execution against an agreed schedule and cost baseline.
- Support to the sales and account management team in renewals, extensions and business development cross-selling opportunities.
- Close down of the project at the end of an engagement, including personal performance reviews, project lessons learned and harvesting of reusable collateral (i.e. improved propositions, updated processes, reusable modules).
Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they are able to:
- Define, document and execute small projects or work-packages within a larger project, e.g. less than six months, with a small team, limited budget, no interdependency with other projects, and no significant strategic impact.
- Identifiy, assess and manage risks to the success of the project and take appropriate action.
- Prepare realistic project and quality plans and track activities against the plans, providing regular and accurate reports to senior project managers and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed budget or agreed task contingency within their work-stream or project area.
- Ensure that own projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are recorded.
- Provide effective leadership to the delivery team and suppliers, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Act as a primary point of contact for the client and has day to day accountability for the services and solution being provided.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.