BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are looking for a Project Manager who will help shape, mobilise, plan and lead projects for internal business and for external customer objectives. You will ensure appropriate capability is in place to maximise performance, delivering to the schedule, quality, scope, financials and client satisfaction, all in line with BAE Systems assurance processes (and appropriate external assurance processes).
Key responsibilities include:
- Mobilise resources on contract award and maintaining this throughout project execution, providing leadership to the project team, management of suppliers, subcontractors and associates where required.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and peers (external and internal customers) and actively manages the customer’s expectations through appropriate communications, reporting, assurance and governance.
- Shaping and planning of the project including the overall schedule and governance with selection and/or application of appropriate methodologies, processes and tools; refining and enhancing the project schedule, resources, estimates and costs to complete and the execution against an agreed schedule, milestones and cost baseline.
- Pro-active management of project RAID, financials (including margin, forecast costs to complete, technical and management contingency and revenue), quality, scope and schedule performance, ensuring delivery of the agreed scope against the agreed contract, acceptance criteria, SLAs and change requests.
- Ensure that effective internal delivery governance and standard reporting processes are adhered to.
- Support to the sales and account management team in renewals, extensions and business development cross-selling opportunities.
- Close down of the project at the end of an engagement, including personal performance reviews, project lessons learned and harvesting of reusable collateral (i.e. improved propositions, updated processes, reusable modules).
Key skills & experience:
- Proficient in project management skills including personal organisation, communication, negotiation, risk management, and leadership.
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of projects.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for clients, and has day to day accountability for the service and solution being provided.
- Has specialist knowledge in one or more areas of project management practices, applying these practices across a range of projects and instructing others in their application.
- Supports Account Managers identifying new and extended work, within or related to the scope of the project, programme or portfolio.
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills
Life at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are embracing Hybrid Working. This means you and your colleagues may be working in different locations, such as from home, another BAE Systems office or client site, some or all of the time, and work might be going on at different times of the day. By embracing technology, we can interact, collaborate and create together, even when we’re working remotely from one another. Hybrid Working allows for increased flexibility in when and where we work, helping us to balance our work and personal life more effectively, and enhance wellbeing.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.