Aviva are currently looking for a focused Project Manager to work with the Senior Project Manager, Operational Sponsor and key workstream leads.
** This is a Fixed Term Contract until March-April 2022.
The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing the ‘Finance’ and ‘Propositions & Change’ workstreams. Focus of a dedicated Delivery Manager will ensure that business led, and 3rd party change activities can be managed to a high standard and are in step with the overall plan.
Risk Management is important and requires the Project Manager to ensure the plan is delivered within an acceptable risk tolerance and will assure that suitable control is in place to meet regulatory and customer obligations.
In this role you will:
- Creation & maintenance of robust end to end activity plans for Finance and Props & Change workstreams in collaboration with the Workstream Leads. Troubleshooting of issues & identified gaps in requirements necessary to support successful delivery
- Supporting Workstream Leads in the ongoing prioritisation and tracking of detailed delivery tasks across the lifecycle
- Creation & management of a consolidated implementation plan across all workstreams which aligns with wider project regulatory timelines. Ensure Operational Readiness activities have been identified and are being actioned
- Management of workstream costs in line with baselined project forecasts
- Working with business and test teams to ensure that all technical changes have completed a satisfactory level of assurance and signed off accordingly by the Workstream Leads
- Supporting the Workstream Leads in establishing regular and robust workstream communications, activity tracking and risk management
- Supporting the Senior PM and Operational Sponsor in wider project activities as required
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- General Project Management skills in delivering technical & operational change in a Financial Services environment
- Very delivery focussed
- Focus on implementation management and business readiness
- Experience of legal entity regulatory change – would be valuable / useful
- Ability to influence others
- Confident working with senior people / Stakeholders
What will you get for this role?
- Salary circa £50,000 depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family. (Some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring managing risk is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too, we’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Guv a call on 0750 008 7919 or send an email to [email protected] .
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.