Role: Project Administrator (Weapons & Sensors)
Req ID: 183434BR
Location: Harlow/Flexible must be able to travel to Harlow site frequently
Summary of Role
Raytheon UK is seeking a capable and experienced Project Administrator to support the projects managed within the Weapons & Sensors business area. The successful candidate will be responsible to either the Head of Weapons or the Head of Sensors and will be accountable for providing administrative support for multiple projects and programmes within the Weapons and Sensors businesses.
The role will involve communication and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders as well as completion of various administrative tasks using the standard company tools. Work location is flexible, but the ability to frequently attend to the Harlow site is essential.
- Provision of admin support to the projects within the assigned group
- General office duties including file management and arranging travel within Company Policy.
- Diary and event coordination including off-site and on-site event management and completion of relevant authorisations.
- Supporting EXIM controls and paperwork for projects within assigned area.
- Managing expenses for PM Staff within the assigned area.
- Note taking and action management of meetings.
- Support for meetings and events taking place, e.g. welcoming visitors, preparing meetings rooms, ordering catering, preparing packs.
- Ensuring all incoming and outgoing post is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Other miscellaneous administrative work as required.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Able to use own initiative and work without supervision
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to pick up new processes quickly and effectively
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong integrity and confidentiality.
- Professional approach to work
- Knowledge of relevant company and industry standards, policies and practices
- Prior relevant work experience in a highly regulated, technical industry
- Interested in continuous professional development of self and others
About Raytheon UK
With facilities in Broughton, Glenrothes, Harlow, Gloucester, Manchester with presence across other customer sites also. Raytheon UK is invested in the British workforce and the development of UK technology. Across the country Raytheon UK employs 1,700 people and supports 8,000 jobs. As a prime contractor and major supplier to the U.K. Ministry of Defence, Raytheon continues to invest in research and development, supporting innovation and technological advances.
Raytheon UK is a landed company, part of the Raytheon Technologies organisation and sits within the Raytheon Intelligence & Space business
About Raytheon Technologies
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defence company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. It comprises four industry-leading businesses – Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defence. Its 195,000 employees enable the company to operate at the edge of known science as they imagine and deliver solutions that push the boundaries in quantum physics, electric propulsion, directed energy, hypersonics, avionics and cyber security. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory public holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s.
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37hr working week, with an early finish Friday (hours may vary depending on role, job requirement or site specifics arrangements).
- Flexible working arrangements can be considered wherever we can (depending on the role) so please enquire or highlight any request to our Recruitment team to explore flexible working possibilities.
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow & Glenrothes sites and Manchester & Gloucester offer free snacks & drinks (hot & cold).
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women’s Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), Raytheon Reservist Network (RaRe), Raytheon Alliance for Diverse Abilities (RADA), RayPride and all work together with our Diversity & Inclusion council, and all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate regardless of their background.
As a proud contributor to the HM Armed Forces, Raytheon UK signed the HM Armed Forces covenant in 2014. Due to the varied activities and support to our Armed Forces & Reservists,
Raytheon UK has since been awarded the prestigious Covenant ‘Gold Award’ Employee Recognition.
Raytheon UK recognise that our people are the critical factor in our success, and we strive to provide a challenging and rewarding careers.
Raytheon Application Process
To apply visit the Raytheon Technologies Global website https://jobs.rtx.com and search by req ID: 183434BR
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.