Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EHTwo new positions now approved for Programme Management within the Military Value Stream.
Management of existing Military based Programmes, plus the oversight (working with Engineering) of the Company funded Technology programmes for Standard CAS and Compound Harmonic Drives.
The job holder will support the Programme Management team to achieve the business and customer deliverables associated with the project and be accountable for;
- Be fully conversant with the Collins Management System (CMS), and implement across the Programme(s) under your responsibility.
- Leading a multi-disciplined group of people to achieve contracted and targeted project objectives On Time and In Full (OTIF), and to drive on-time to MPS.
- Be the main Customer interface on all aspects of the programme. This will occasionally involve communicating with senior level management within the Customer’s organisation, so candidates should have experience / presence of working / communicating at that level.
- Working with the IPT leads to generate, maintain and effectively communicate project plans and resource profiles
- Creating and managing project cash flows, budgets, forecasts and earned value analyses
- Leading a cross-functional team, including the Affordability Manager, to identify, drive and execute cost reduction opportunities and other financial enhancement initiatives to optimise programme profitability and ensure the programme remains profitable through full-life.
- Change management coordination & tracking to enable cost recovery from customer
- Supporting approval for, proposing and negotiating contract change amendments
- Drive Customer Satisfaction and provide leadership to the team to ensure positive Customer Satisfaction surveys against agreed and structured success criteria
- Supporting Project Status Reviews to Customer and UTAS Senior Management
- Negotiating and acquiring the necessary resources to achieve project deliverables
- Ensuring compliance to the UTAS Passport process and Customer Contract/Statement of work
- Ensure Key Project Indicators are tracked, maintained and reported on a regular basis via the Tier 4 Gemba process and other agreed UTAS processes
- Be an advocate for, and drive continuous improvement activities utilising the UTAS Tier 4 Gemba and ACE / AIM process methodologies
- Generating briefs and communications to senior levels of the Actuation business and UTAS Corporate teams ensuring the communication is tailored for the right audience
- Accountability for achieving financial performance for the programme and delivering value to the business.
The successful candidate will have a comprehensive range of skills or potential including:
- Good organisational and analytical ability including competence with general IT tools (ie MS Office, SAP)
- Knowledge of project management IT tools (MS Project) and earned value techniques would be an advantage
- Demonstrable track record of high performance standards used to deliver committed objectives
- Accountability, abundant leadership and communication skills
- Strong financial awareness and financial management skills
- Passionate desire to excel against demanding customer expectations
- Ability to think creatively and wisely and apply your influential personality
- A passion to take ownership and deliver as both leader and member in a winning and supportive team environment
- Educated to graduate level
- Experience or enjoyment of working within complex business situations.
- Willing to travel and to work flexible hours to support communication across different time zones
An engineering background preferably with experience in development of aircraft actuation systems.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.