HS International Corporation, Fore 1, Fore Business Park, Huskisson Way, Stratford Road, Solihull, B90 4SSRole Overview
This position is for an experienced Customer Service professional with the On-Site Support Team who has knowledge in Program Management and looking to oversee and manage various sized inventory management programs while continuing to cultivate positive working relationships with the customers. Responsible for managing and executing program contractual commitments while working with Sales, Supply Chain, Engineering, and other support groups as needed.
- Works closely with customers to provide contractual performance information.
- Addresses customer complaints, issues, and other complex inquiries directly with customers. Provides guidance and recommendations on how to resolve customer situations.
- Monitors and forecasts program financial performance and expectations as well as communicates any potential customer indicated changes.
- Facilitate on-site program reviews with customer as required.
- Review overall parts consumption and issue weekly and monthly invoices.
- Assist with annual customer cycle counts to ensure contractual accuracy requirements are met.
- May provide after-hours support for client contract(s).
- Performs duties related to overall customer service.
- Provides customer concerns feedback to appropriate teams.
- Coordinates with sales reps to identify inside sales opportunities.
- Maintains knowledge of UTC organization and products to provide the appropriate information and support to customers.
- Consistently documents customer service needs to identify patterns and maintain quality.
- Aid with providing IT support as required for Collins owned onsite computer systems, including password resets.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate customer needs
- Provide annual customer OSS spares pricing and formatted tables for loading into SAP.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.