HS Marston Aerospace Limited, Wobaston Road, Fordhouses, Wolverhampton, WV10 6QJAt Collins Aerospace, we make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
The expectation of the Production Supervisor is to create a trusting and engaging team environment that complies with all the EH&S policies. Reporting to the Value Stream Lead, the Production Supervisor must possess the necessary enthusiasm, drive and desire to succeed and discipline to achieve significant results for the organisation.
- Coordinating shop staff & workflow to achieve the customer’s schedule
- Motivate and drive a positive team work ethic and environment
- Maintain on time finishes to achieve zero overdue
- Control work in progress and value stream inventory to plan
- Work within the departmental budget for shop tools and consumables
- Achieve the highest possible visual, 5S results for the work place
- Improve Utilization / productivity / day worked metrics
- Achieve standard times and reduce through improvement opportunities
- Develop process robustness and audit compliance accuracy
- Assist Team Leaders & Senior Operators in developing and maintaining the skills matrix
- Lead the Tier 2 / 3 reviews, to include a real time problem resolution mindset
- Own customer returns for your value stream and maintain TAT metrics
- Minimize departmental downtime through robust TPM schedules and ownership
- Lead EH&S compliance and CORE improvements
- Apprentice trained City & Guilds or equivalent.
- ILM Level 3 qualified IOSH or NEBOSH certified preferred
- Committed to employee development with strong people management skills
- Results orientated and capable of evaluating and acting upon core business targets of Quality Cost and Delivery
- A good understanding of problem solving techniques and their application to resolve production quality issues
- Knowledge of Lean principles and applied practice, coupled with a desire to continuously improve operational performance
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the business
- Strong IT skills and their application across a number of platforms
This position may involve access to export-controlled information and hardware where an export license would be required for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Employment will be subject to satisfactory security checks, export license approval, and if required, completion of a non-disclosure agreement .
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.