UK017-Leighton Buzzard, United KingdomJob Title
R & D Machinist
Nature of Work
To set and operate CNC, manual milling machines and mitre saw. Set conventional machine tools in a safe manner, manufacture and inspect components to meet drawing dimensions. Ensure quality, cost and delivery requirements are achieved within designated timelines.
Responsible for setting & operating manual mills and conventional machine tools within the structures operation. This is likely to include the following disciplines:
- Operating CNC
- Good knowledge of using the Biesse Router
- Good knowledge of programming using MasterCam software.
- Capable of using the Manual Mill and SMX mill.
- Manufacturing work aids (jigs) to facilitate production requirements
- Manufacturing components to engineering drawings
- Liaising with Production Engineers to resolve any engineering issues
- Adhering to and maintaining lean manufacturing and continuous improvement principles within the area i.e. 5S, Waste Reduction etc.
- Production of engineering sketches when required
- Effectively apply and adhere to Company health & safety procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping in all areas
- Working with the Cell Leaders and Team Leader in coordinating and expediting workload
- Working with the Production CI Engineers to ensure all best practices are followed and all Quality issues are addressed
- Working with stores personnel regarding material availability, if required
- Capable of interpreting engineering drawings
- Any other reasonable duties
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.