Goodrich Actuation Systems Limited, Stafford Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 7EH
Collins Aerospace Systems, part of Raytheon Technologies, is on the lookout for a Production Manager to join the Nacelles Value stream in Wolverhampton.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Production Manager will oversee business operations and ensure the safe and effective running of their shift. The Production Manager will be line manager to a team of 25 and responsible for delivering the production plan ensuring key safety, quality, cost and delivery deliverables are achieved.
This position is on a shift pattern which is Monday to Friday and either 6am – 1.30pm or 1pm-9am on alternate weeks.
- Efficient and safe running of assigned module, ensuring all employees are adhering to the companies EHS policies
- Execute production plan in line with the MPS (Master Production Schedule) to achieve on time delivery, hours and efficiency commitments
- Real time problem resolution and troubleshooting issues as they arise without the direction of management
- Monitor cell performance, maximizing performance from your team and equipment.
- Effectively manage resource requirements in line with capacity models and demand rates
- Pulse survey participation, listening to feedback and driving improvement actions
Skills and experience
- Leadership experience gained with an operational role
- Previous exposure to an manufacturing/engineering business would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated skills with a commitment to quality, delivery, team working and continuous improvement ethos
- Great resilience and the ability to work within an ever changing environment
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop team
- Good communication and influencing skills
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest problems and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely – every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch – the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Our benefits package includes a competitive base salary, plus shift allowance as well as 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, as well as private dental & healthcare. In addition, there is an Employee Assistance Programme, ability to buy and sell holidays, cycle to work scheme, employee discounts and a fantastic pension scheme.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Please note that potential candidates will be subject to Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) and background checks and that project access restrictions may apply to some nationalities.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.