Jaguar Land Rover
Dreaming for tomorrow is about more than ideas and ambitions. We’re already building the next generation of vehicles, using repurposed and brand-new technology and techniques. We’re doing more than dream, we’re creating the future of mobility and automotive for years to come.
WHAT TO EXPECT
As the car becomes more connected and automated, Cyber Security becomes an increasing critical area. Jaguar Land Rover is building our capability in this key area, empowered by a significant transformation to agile working. We are seeking ambitious and skilled product owners, with demonstrable agile delivery experience to lead this transformation.
You may currently be working in the software, connectivity or another engineering domain and will have a passion for integrating systems and developing products and services in a collaborative way. You may have worked on products for which security is a critical attribute with an interest in improving security at a whole system level. You will have worked in and taken a key role in dynamic delivery focussed teams, be ready to try new things and have the passion for delivery needed to really drive positive change.
We are looking for product owners in a range of technical domains including:
• Cyber security processes and compliance
• Technical delivery of cyber security related software components
• The development of incident management and response onboard and off board technologies and processes
• Supply chain assurance
Key responsibilities will include:
• Product leadership for one of the key cyber security technical areas
• Working to direct a team, without direct management responsibility, to deliver products and services in an agile way
• Leading the development, presentation and agreement of quarterly proposals for the product development to senior leaders across the business.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
As the Product Owner within Cyber Security, you’ll hold a formal qualification within engineering or a scientific discipline such as a degree or equivalent. A strong appreciation for cyber security and it’s importance within digital systems. Have strong leadership and management skills in leading product ownership/ management. You will need to be able to communicate and engage with different personality types across the team. Confident approach when dealing with internal and external stakeholders when detailing complex and technical procedures.
- Previous experience and knowledge of cyber security
- 3+ years experience within Product Management/ Product Development/ Product Ownership/ Engineering delivery experience
- Demonstrable delivery of software using agile engineering methods and processes
- Experience with Agile Management software or Programme management Software
- Experience of cyber – physical systems where software is used to control system operation in the physical world as well as knowledge of cyber security process and technologies
- Knowledge of embedded systems and software
SO WHY US?
Bring all this to the home of premium innovation, and you’ll find the opportunities to further your career with a world-class team, a discounted car purchase and lease scheme for you and your family, membership of a competitive pension plan and private medical cover. All this and more makes Jaguar Land Rover the perfect place to continue your journey.
Jaguar Land Rover is committed to equal opportunity for all.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.