BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and help develop our financial crime solutions to exceed the expectations of our customers. We’re looking for an experience product manager to drive our latest fraud products to ensure that they are delivered in market with world class execution.
Our product team produces solutions that directly meet the needs of our customers within Financial Services. We need a Product Manager who can see the bigger picture and manage their product as part of a team. This role will taking the lead on defining and constantly developing a vision for our future products that will contribute to us maintaining our status as a market leader. This will mean making bold decisions, have a clear strategy and roadmap.
We’re looking for an ambitious, hard-working, strategic and eloquent individual with strong experience of working with customers in the financial services and specifically the insurance and payments fraud field.
This role is crucial to the ongoing success and future growth of our product portfolio
The fraud product manager works to ensure the best possible results in the market for our investment within the fraud product lines. Builds fraud prevention products from existing ideas, and helps to develop new ideas based on industry experience and interaction with the market. Must posses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, a desire to innovate, and perhaps most importantly the drive to make that vision a reality. Interacting with customers, partners, prospects and analysts to understand problems, and identify profitable, differentiated solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proposes and influences product vision and strategy for complex products or a full product line.
- Responsible for ensuring the product(s) have and maintain a high quality set of product artefacts.
- Defines and owns the product strategy and roadmap for their product or product line.
- Driving the definition and implementation of Advanced Detection capabilities within the product line and across the whole Financial Crime portfolio
- Takes full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of higher complexity products e.g. with significant business, political, or high-profile impact, large teams and high-risk dependencies.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for clients and leadership teams for escalations, and has day to day accountability for the product and its success.
- Has specialist knowledge in one or more areas of Product line and /or portfolio, applying these practices across a range of products.
- Identifies business winning opportunities for new or extended work, within or related to the scope of the wider business Strategy
- Organizes and runs point on external customer and market engagements such as Customer Advisory Boards or one to one strategic sessions.
- Represents the company and PM role as a subject matter expert at industry conferences and trade shows as a speaker/moderator/participant
- Takes responsibility for financial forecasting of the product or product line where appropriate
- Reviewing P&L and analysing trends to help make decisions on product direction
What we’re looking for:
- B2B enterprise software product or managed services product management experience
- Bachelors or Master degree, or international equivalent
- Experience in Financial Services and fraud products or services
- Experience in Advanced Detection technologies, AI, machine learning and entity resolution
- Experience of Lean and Agile product development methodologies
- Experience in developing and launching SaaS solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel up to 20%, internationally
- Pragmatic Marketing certification is desirable.
About BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
We use our intelligence-led insights to help defend Governments, Nations and Societies from cyber-attacks and financial crime. Our customers depend on our evolving capabilities to help them safely grow their organisations. Our unprecedented access to threat intelligence, world-leading analysts and market-leading technology means we can help them to adapt, evolve and stay ahead of the criminals.
Division overview: Financial Services
At BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, we pride ourselves in being a leader in the cyber defence industry, and the financial sector is one of the biggest targets for cyber-attacks. Our Financial Services business unit is responsible for all of our clients in the financial sector and handle all areas of these relationships. AI’s Financial Services Division helps banks, insurers and other major financial institutions to combat fraud, unauthorised trading and money laundering, and meets their regulatory compliance obligations.
As a member of the Financial Services business unit, you will be responsible for providing critical services to clients in the financial sector and ensure that we remain a leading name in cyber security. We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours.
Diversity and inclusion are integral to the success of BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. We are proud to have an organisational culture where employees with varying perspectives, skills, life experiences and backgrounds – the best and brightest minds – can work together to achieve excellence and realise individual and organisational potential. We also welcome discussions about flexible working.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.