Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
We are currently seeking a Product Line Manager to join our Border Management Solutions team. This role can be based in any of the 3 main regional company locations of Singapore, UK, or USA.
The ARINC Border Management Solutions (ABMS) Product Line Manager is responsible for the total lifecycle management, investment strategy and global P&L responsibility of our ABMS Portfolio
In a time of accelerating industry and technological change, this role is key to re-defining the future roadmaps for products and services that are core to the evolution of industry technology and our part in leading the way as an organisation.
Primary Responsibilities and Skills:
- Evolution of ABMS business from its current state today, creating sustainable product for the future
- Business Savvy/Acumen: Accountable to acquire and administer business resources in a responsible manner, and to apply corporate knowledge, general business knowledge, and business skills and principals (such as budgeting and leadership) to support organisational strategy.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organisation objectives
- Provides status reviews to executive levels on a frequent basis regarding major programs, projects and strategic initiatives
- Accountable for full product life cycle value stream of ABMS product lines: pursuit to order capture, design and development, produce/implement to deliver, service and support, retirement
- Accountable for strategic and financial planning for responsible products/product lines
- Accountable for achieving global product Profit & Loss: revenue, cost, and gross margin targets as defined in plan
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that defines feature development and investment. Should integrate with strategic and financial plan.
- Fully understands the competition and maintains an awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Serves as a consultant to management. Interface, influence effectively and work with other departments. Communicates effectively to project team, stakeholders, and customers.
- Teaches others and shares knowledge
- Possesses a good understanding of the aviation communications and operations industry. Savvy with industry trends and competitors. Knowledge proficiency about the industry and Collins Aerospace language and products.
- Drives lean initiatives and uses technical and interpersonal savvy to lead the operations. .
- Creates and leads IPT teams to drive forward initiatives to meet financial and time objectives
- Serves as prime consultant and external spokesperson for the organisation on highly significant matters relating to products.
- Guides and motivates with a compelling vision.
- Provides timely feedback and guidance to others and the organisation.
- Cultivates and maintains relationships. Builds cooperation and trust in teams.
- Initiative: Directs initiatives and is accountable to act on opportunities.
- Ideally, a Bachelor’s degree and extensive relevant experience or an Advanced degree plus some relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, significant and demonstrable experience will be considered.
- Experience as a Major Project or Business Leader;
- Demonstrable relevant industry knowledge and experience
- An in depth understanding of Aviation and Border Management Community
- Adaptable to work in an ever-changing and demanding operational environment, including coordination with the engineering team.
- Possess demonstrated leadership and collaboration with functional teams
- Excellent customer oriented attitude
- Strong organisational, communication (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
What we can offer you
- Worklife Balance
- Flexible Working
- Family Friendly/Wellbeing policies
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Career Progression
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Collins Aerospace,in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements,will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.