Crawley, United Kingdom (IMS INC)
Collins Aerospace, a unit of Raytheon Technologies, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Airports Systems business unit is seeking a Technical Pre-Sales specialist to join the Global Solution Design Team. The Global Solution Design Team is responsible for the worldwide Solution Architecture for all Bids and Proposals. The Team is fully responsible for providing a compliant design that would allow the airport Business unit to improve its capture rate and enhance its solution design process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Participate in CMS Gate reviews and provide subject matter advice on bid or no-bid decisions.
- Engaging with customers during bid stage, Leading all the pre-sales and Orals activities
- Lead the bid team through the compliance matrix process and ensure a high quality response is provided
- Overall design and costing responsibility.
- Work with the Sales team to identify client requirements and monitor tech specs changes (business, operational, etc.) during the bid stage.
- Work with the Product Development team to identify customer requirements for product development and enhancement prioritisation.
- Manage all coordination with all stakeholders during the bid stage
- Work closely with the GPM team to feedback customer requirements, and integrate roadmap items within bid response and designs.
- Closely coordinate and liaise with various internal support units and stakeholders, including but not limited to Sales, Bids & Proposals, Legal, Finance, Product Development, Product Management, Support Services, Engineering, etc to ensure the proper handover to the project execution team.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Train the Sales Staff on the product.
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree with significant prior relevant experience OR in the absence of a degree, significant and proven relevant experience is required
- Experience and familiarity of Airport Systems products and technologies (CUPPS, CUSS, AODB, RMS, FIDS, BRS, SBD, etc)
- Familiar with Airport Systems and Integration concepts and solutions with a very good understanding of delivery methodology in Airport / Airline environment
- Excellent command of English language both written and spoken with excellent communication skills to provide clear direction and leadership
- Fully familiar with latest industry initiatives, airline operations, and airport processes
- Confident in ability to present to senior management levels both internally and externally to customers
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Must be prepared for extensive international travel
- Ability to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Ability to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Airport Construction experience is advantageous
- Additional technical qualifications and certifications are preferred.
- Cloud technology certification is advantageous
- English is a must but Spanish, French, or additional languages would be highly desirable
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Flexible working
• 25 days of vacation
• Competitive pay package
• Company pension plan
• Corporate health insurance
• Career Development Opportunities
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibilities.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace, in accordance with our ‘Baseline Security’ requirements, will request from candidates evidence of identity, eligibility to work in the UK, and employment and/or education history for up to three years, in relation to certain roles within the business. These relate to positions where access to export controlled items, (e.g., Technical data, hardware, software, and services subject to international trade control laws and regulations) and Collins IT Systems may apply. For further details of the evidence required to apply for Baseline and Security Clearance please refer to the Defence Business Services National Security Vetting (DBS NSV) Agency.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this
link to read the Policy and Terms
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.