This established and growing technology company builds critical cloud systems and ultra-secure data platforms for high profile FS and government clients.
The firm is seeking a Principal Technical (Cloud Solutions) Architect with a strong, highly technical background (through engineering and delivery) to join the team. You will work closely with the DevOps engineers, software engineers and the end user client. Your role will provide a bridge between the end user client, architecture, product and solutions teams, and the internal build/delivery teams. You must be able to translate high level requirements into something that can be built. The firm designs bespoke systems so you will also need good software engineering knowledge, rather than experience of just implementing off the shelf software.
- Experience in designing, implementing and delivering cloud native, distributed computing and architectural solutions
- Manage and execute cloud solutions across lifecycle strategy, design, implementation and operations
- Establish requirements for cloud-based solutions by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Provide domain expertise in public cloud and enterprise technology
- Deep knowledge of at least one cloud platform (AWS knowledge preferred)
- Stakeholder management at all levels
The ideal candidate will have UK Government classified and/or Financial Services cloud solutions architecture experience. You will have a proven track record of successful delivery in a similar role, designing and building architectures for cloud, with a hands-on implementation/development background.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.