Principal Consultant – Security Risk and Governance
Your new company
One of the top ten defence companies is looking for ambitious and creative cyber professionals to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert. This role will be positioned in the Cyber Consulting Practice within the organisation to help clients deliver and secure their digital transformation.
Your new role
- Relate and understand the clients’ business and their problems. As a consultant, you will help by actively listening to build meaningful relationship and find potential solutions.
- Identify, measure, and analyse the risks for digital systems and information assets by performing risk assessments.
- Assist with defining appropriate and proportionate security solutions and communicate them effectively to clients through the creation of architecture visions, patterns and designs.
- Assist in building a viable offering for customers as well as help in the technical development of the organisation’s products.
- Assist in defining, implementing and performing assessments of customers’ environments against a given set of criteria in heavily regulated industries.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Eligibility for UK Security Clearance
- Experience managing project delivery and associated costs, such as time, cost and quality.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and communicate abstract risk-based concepts and approaches to both technical and non-technical customers
- Experience in developing and mentoring of junior team members
- Expert understanding of Cyber Security Risk and Governance frameworks such as ISO27 Series, Cyber Essentials, GDPR and NIST.
- Extensive experience performing Security Assessments for clients
What you’ll get in return
- £65k – £80k per annum
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Company Funded Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- And many more!
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.