Principal Consultant – Security Architecture
Principal Consultant Security Architecture
This is a rare opportunity to work for one of the top ten defence companies globally. This organisation has Investments and Products across Transport, Energy, Aerospace, Space and Manufacturing. The Cyber division you will be joining is helping customers secure and deliver digital transformation.
This role will specifically be within Cyber consulting division who work across a diverse range of sectors including Defence, Telecommunications, Energy and Finance.
This is a hybrid role based out of either Bristol or Luton.
Your new role
As a Consultant you will actively listen and empathise to build intimacy while helping to define potential solutions to problems. You will need to identify, measure, and analyse the risks attracted by a given digital system and its information assets through the completion of risk assessments.
You will assist in defining appropriate and proportionate security solutions right the way across people, process, and technology aligned to the identified risk picture through security architecture visions, patterns and designs while also giving customers confidence that security is where it needs to be across such a heavily regulated Industry.
Applicants MUST be UK residents and have the right to work in UK. You will also need to be eligible for UK Security Clearance. Due to the nature of this role, sponsorship CANNOT be offered.
What you’ll need to succeed
- MUST be able to go through UK SC Clearance and other more in-depth security clearances
- Understanding of TCP/IP based networking concepts across the OSI model layer as well as the common protocols in use and their risks.
- Experience of directly managing project delivery and associated metrics not limited to time, cost and quality.
- Experience of and ability to manage multiple stakeholders and their needs with empathy, finding an appropriate balance of listening and speaking.
- An ambitious and creative drive to help safeguard UK national infrastructure and become a recognised cyber expert.
- Extensive experience in the development and mentoring of junior team members.
- Extensive experience and technical depth in either network, application or system security controls in their design and the risks they mitigate.
What you’ll get in return
- £65k to £80k salary depending on experience
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement
- Company Funded Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- And many more!
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.