Leading software vendor seeks a Pre-Sales Security Engineer to join the team focusing on central government clients.
You will work remotely, with some travel to client site in and around London where required.
The firm offers an excellent working environment – family oriented and supportive, with excellent remuneration split 80:20 between fixed and monthly variable pay.
In this role, you will:
- Give technical support to customers
- Be the main technical sales support contact for customers/partners
- Develop new and existing accounts
- Respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Run presentations, training updates, workshops and seminars
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a pre-sales Security Engineer role
- Proven experience of working with central government clients
- Eligibility for SC clearance
- Strong presentation and networking skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.