Platform Architect – National Salary £35,000 – £55,000. London Salary £50,000 – £65,000.
Are you someone who loves a design challenge, working with the latest tools in Data Science and the Cloud. Fast changing environment. Solving Business requirements or Security issues. Do you have experience in Cloud Computing or Data Science tools. Wants to expand experience in Kubernetes, Docker in AWS, EKS or ECR?
A bit about the job:
The purpose of this role is to help design our data science cloud-based platform. Creating solutions for a dedicated business team with a large variety of use cases. Exploring new technologies to solve new problems that arise. Conducts Design Walkthrough session with DevOps Engineers to ensure they understand Design and produce detailed build stories. Being able to identify and provide solutions for platform security issues. Work closes with the Business, IT and Vendor to reach solutions.
Aviva uses “smart-working”, and the person in this role can be based within: Norwich, London or Bristol.
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Proven Knowledge of AWS, understanding AWS Security Models, experience of implementing AWS infrastructure or Migration/Transformation projects.
- Experience working with AWS services such as EC2, EBS Volumes, ALB, EMR.
- Worked alongside AWS architects, producing design documents, understands processes and governance.
- Strong understanding of DevOps culture and infrastructure, experienced in multiple DevOps programming languages, Unix and Networking.
- Experienced in multiple DevOps technologies, Terraform, Jenkins, current Unix, Networking.
What you’ll get for this role:
- National Salary £35,000 – £55,000. London Salary £50,000 – £65,000 (depending on skills, experience, and qualifications)
- Generous pension (starting level Aviva contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 29 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for Aviva products
- Brilliant flexible benefits including electric cars
- Aviva Matching Share Plan and Save As You Earn scheme
- 21 volunteering hours per year
Aviva is for everyone:
We are inclusive and welcome everyone – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? Research tells us that women, particularly, feel this way. So, regardless of gender, why not apply. And if you’re in a job share just apply as a pair.
We flex locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
Most of our people are smart working – spending around 60% of their time in our offices and 40% at home.
To find out more about working at Aviva take a look here
We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us an email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Abigail Aitken a call on +44 7774 789975 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.