Our TM1 Platform team is currently seeking a Planning Analytics Specialist (TM1) to be a part of their business facing technical team. The team is predominantly based in Norwich – but we are willing to be flexible on location for candidates with the right skills and level of experience (e.g., the role could be based at one of our offices convenient to your location or home based. This being the case travel to Norwich periodically would be required.
As the Planning Analytics Specialist (TM1), you will provide technical support and maintenance on the TM1 applications used by Finance and will work closely with the business teams to configure the system and deliver changes according to business needs and priorities. Experience of working with TM1 is preferred, however we would consider candidates with experience in similar applications, such as Anaplan. The TM1 Platform Team enjoys a collaborative working relationship with the business, to build new and adapting existing model functionality to meet evolving business needs, and proactively identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Produce high level TM1 model designs and model specifications for project changes
- Lead the technical delivery of TM1 model enhancements on the finance book of work throughout the development lifecycle
- Produce estimates and agree backlog priorities for application changes with the business as part of an Agile delivery cycle
- Proactively engage with IBM support partners to understand the planning analytics roadmap and optimise its use
- Monitor application availability, capacity and performance
- Schedule the application and testing of planning analytics (TM1) patching and upgrades
- Approve and check the application after infrastructure patching
- Ensure the application meets required security, control and governance policies and take remedial action when required
- Maintain application disaster recovery plans and support disaster recovery and penetration testing where needed
- Support internal and external audit reviews
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience of working with business teams to enhance and evolve financial models
- Experience of supporting or developing in TM1 preferred, including:TM1 structures and rules and
- TM1 Turbo integrator ETL processes
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Red Hat Linux operating systems (both preferred)
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard
- Proficiency in variety of programming languages or data science tools beneficial
- Strong communication skills and confidence to challenge status quo
- Familiarity with using docker or similar containerisation tools
- Experience of working directly with business teams to analyse and understand their requirements
- Background in application and end user support
- Accountancy or Finance knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of using Excel, Jira and Assyst
- IT qualifications – degree level qualification in subject with mathematical, computational or modelling components (or equivalent experience)
- Accountancy qualifications (or equivalent experience)
What will you get for this role?
- Salary between £42,000 – £50,000 depending on location, skills, experience, and qualifications
- A generous defined contribution pension scheme
- Annual performance related bonus and pay review
- A holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- Up to 40% discount for some Aviva products through “My Aviva Extras” plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply)
- Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
Working at Aviva
At Aviva, we’re people with a purpose. To be with you today, for a better tomorrow.
We bring this to life by ensuring risk handling is at the heart of the way we all work. We love people who do the right thing for our customers, and our colleagues. We want people who speak up, who take ownership, and who make good decisions.
The way we do this is important too. We always ‘Care More’. It’s our thing. We’re all about our people – that’s you – so we can be pretty flexible. If you want to work from home some of the time or change your hours so you can pick up your kids or care for someone in your family, we’re very open to that. In fact, we don’t advertise roles as either part or full time, because we know each person has different needs, just as each business area has different needs. So, it’s up to you to discuss working hours during your interview.
We care deeply about being inclusive and that means we encourage applications from people with a diverse group of backgrounds and experiences. We want our employees to bring their whole self to work and that starts with you.
We interview every disabled applicant* that meets the minimum criteria for the job. Once you’ve applied, please send us a separate email stating that you have a disclosed disability, and we’ll make sure we interview you.
We’d love it if you could submit your application online. If you require an alternative method of applying, please give Lacey Lane Mckoy a call on 0207 255 0884 or send an email to [email protected]
*As defined in The Equality Act 2010*. By ‘minimum criteria’ we mean you should provide us with evidence which demonstrates that you generally meet the level of competence required and have the qualifications, skills or experience defined as essential to perform the role.
To apply for this job please visit www.cybersecurityjobsite.com.